Jude O\'sborne - Important Information Regarding Your Inheritance and Embassy Assistance

• г. Фергана

Jude O'sborne

23:50 (23 ч. назад) кому: мне

Перевести сообщение.

Отключить для языка: английский

you should then forward the photos to us immediately and also inform when you will be ready to make the payment because without it the embassy cannot proceed from this point on your behalf. I can assure you that the Ambassador will be willing and ready to solve the matter of your inheritance on your behalf no matter who was involve

Jude O'sborne

23:50 (23 ч. назад) кому: мне

Просмотреть исходное письмо.

Всегда переводить: английский вы должны затем направить фотографии к нам немедленно, а также информировать, когда вы будете готовы, чтобы сделать платеж, потому что без него посольство не может исходить из этой точки от вашего имени. Я могу заверить вас, что посол будет готов и готов решить вопрос вашего наследства от вашего имени, независимо от того, кто был вовлечен.

Прошу ответить-Jude O'sborne является секретарем посла посольства США в Togo?

Ответы на вопрос (1):

Вы имеете дело с мошенниками, желающими вытянуть из Вас деньги.

Проигнорируйте это письмо.

Спросить
Пожаловаться

Вы даете глупые ответы. Найдется хоть один специалист который поможет мне?

Dear Mr. Yuriy Leonov,

Sir, the Ambassador is ready to look into the matter very properly and in detailed approach, but you must provide your readiness to make the payment of the sum of €7260 to the Financier of the Embassy needed to enable the Ambassador make all necessary contacts and appointments for detailed work on your behalf. Actually, there is a trace now that these family members were leaving America with a final departure point in Atlanta USA at the date of Sunday the 30th of July 2006; but the Ambassador cannot complete his job on your behalf without you making this necessary payment to the department of the financier's office. I therefore advise you to indicate when you will be making this payment to enable my office furnish you with necessary information for payment.

To inform you, the Embassy has received your documents and photo of one the deceased persons.

Уважаемый г-н Юрий Леонов,

Сэр, Посол выразил готовность разобраться в этом вопросе очень правильно и детальный подход, но вы должны указать свой готовность к выплате суммы в размере € 7260 в Финансист посольства необходимо для того, чтобы после сделать все необходимые контакты и назначения для детальной проработки Вашего имени. На самом деле, есть след Теперь, когда эти члены семьи уезжали Америке, конечная точка отправления в Атланте США на дату воскресенье 30-го июля 2006 года; но посол не может завершить свою работу от вашего имени без тебя делать это необходимые платежи для департамента офисной финансиста. Поэтому я советую вам указать, когда вы будете делать эту оплату чтобы мой офис предоставить вам необходимую информацию для оплаты.

Чтобы сообщить вам, посольство получило документы и фотографию одного умершего.

YOU SHOULD ACT QUICKLY TO SECURE THIS PLOG Распечатать

9 авг. в 23:05

Lomé, Consular

Кому

yri1949@yandex.com

Копия

leonov_48@inbox.ru, leobtl121@gmail.com

ПеревестиСоздать правилоСвойства письма

×Язык письма — английский

. Перевести на русский

?

Dear Mr. Yuriy Leonov,

From our analysis, it shows that you need to get the Presidential Letter of Guarantee (PLOG) to release your inheritance funds in your name. And also from your correspondences with your late lawyer's son it shows that you have not been forthcoming in making sure that your inheritance was released to you by the government of Togo.

You should know that we have done all diplomatically possible to position you for an unhindered claims process which has given you the right to be in contact with all the necessary authorities you have corresponded with including the top government officials of Togo.

It will be a deliberate wasted efforts by you if you have not until now been able to secure this Presidential Letter Of Guarantee which releases your inheritance funds in your name. We have done all we need to diplomatically do under our diplomatic ethics of operations on your behalf to give an unrestricted access to the Government of Togo for the procurement of all necessary legal documents of your inheritance. All you need to do now is to make sure that your late lawyer's son is morally supported by you to finish the process of securing this PLOG as soon as you can, seeing that it is only this document that is holding back your inheritance funds from you and your family. Mobilize all your family members to raise the necessary money for you secure this PLOG as soon as possible; you should do a family funds raising before you lose the opportunity of securing this last document from the Government of Togo.

You need to do all you can to make sure that you secure/obtain this document within the stipulated time before it will be too late for you to get. You should not go for a new application of this same document because that will be too difficult for you to do if you elapse the given time of getting the document from the office of the president at this time.

Sec. Jude O'SBORNE,

Secretary General to Amb.Robert E.Whitehead.

Embassy of America, Lome TOGO.

Boulevard Eyadema B.P. 852, Lomé

Tel.: (+228) 2261 5470

Emails: jude.ossborne@gmail.com, ConsularLome@state.gov.

You can send him the required $1,300. Распечатать

18 окт. в 2:26

Lomé, Consular

Кому

yri1949@yandex.com

Копия

leonovyri121@gmail.com, leonov_48@inbox.ru

ПеревестиСоздать правилоСвойства письма кратко

×Язык письма — английский. Перевести на русский?

Перевести

Dear Mr. Yuriy Leonov,

We have investigated the status of your inheritance case in connection to procuring your Presidential Letter of Guarantee PLOG from the Supreme Court of Togo. You are now required to make a fresh application to the Supreme Court of Togo for this document which will cost you a huge amount of money.

But following up the reports and outcome of your correspondences with this Kesena Slot Komlanvi, you have the Ambassadorial and Consular Department's approval/endorsement to release and send the required sum of $1,300 or rather the full required sum of $1,850 to the this Kesena Slot Komlanvi who is charge of your inheritance case and affairs to help you negotiate with the attorney/lawyer who should be in position to help secure your inheritance for you seeing that you have limited time left for you to secure this PLOG as required for the release and transfer of your inheritance to you as the legitimate beneficiary and heir. Do send him the required sum of $1,300 or full payment of $1,850 to your late lawyer's son Kesena Slot Komlanvi to avoid further delays in getting your inheritance secured for you since with the power of attorney the senior lawyer can help you get sponsor to procure the PLOG on your behalf for the release of your inheritance.

We here in Lome will help you monitor the progress and proceedings and to make sure that you are in the right position to get the release of your inheritance to you accordingly. What we require from you is to follow up our advice as shall be instructed to you.

You must from this particular moment stop communication with every other Embassies or Consular Departments which are not directly involved in the matters of your family inheritance like the French Embassy you have made mention of which has stopped you from sending the required money for your new Power of Attorney to be secured for you. You must understand that they are not directly involved in your family inheritance, and therefore they do not have full access to information concerning your inheritance and by this they are not in position to correctly advise or guide you. Stop sending your mails and correspondences.

We hope to have been able to clear any doubt you may at this moment still have toward the possibility of getting your inheritance released to you. You have to act as fast as possible as you can to send this required sum to the son of your late lawyer to enable the indigenous senior attorney in question secure the power of attorney on your behalf and send it by DHL to you for your signature endorsement so that they can help you arrange and finalize the sponsorship of your PLOG as required to release your family inheritance to you.

Sec. Jude O'SBORNE,

Secretary General to Amb.Robert E.Whitehead.

Boulevard Eyadema B.P. 852, Lomé

Emails: jude.ossborne@gmail.com, ConsularLome@state.gov.

У меня погибли родственники в Togo , Lome . Это связано с наследством. От Вас я не получил серьезного разбирательства, кроме того что это мошенники. А Вы честные люди? Я вынужден обратиться в посольство США в Togo. Дайте правильные ответы по ранее заданным вопросам.

Сэр, Посол выразил готовность разобраться в этом вопросе очень правильно и детальный подход, но вы должны указать свой готовность к выплате суммы в размере € 7260 в Финансист посольства необходимо для того, чтобы после сделать все необходимые контакты и назначения для детальной проработки Вашего имени. На самом деле, есть след Теперь, когда эти члены семьи уезжали Америке, конечная точка отправления в Атланте США на дату воскресенье 30-го июля 2006 года; но посол не может завершить свою работу от вашего имени без тебя делать это необходимые платежи для департамента офисной финансиста. Поэтому я советую вам указать, когда вы будете делать эту оплату чтобы мой офис предоставить вам необходимую информацию для оплаты.

Чтобы сообщить вам, посольство получило документы и фотографию одного умершего.

Секунда Джуд O'SBORNE,

Генеральный секретарь Amb.Robert E.Whitedead.

Посольство Америки, Ломе Того.

Бульвар Эйадемы BP 852, Ломе

Dear Mr. Yuriy Leonov,

Ваш запрос для опроса и проверки и подтверждения идет от вашего имени, но вы должны понимать, что эти умершие не были полны американских граждан и их данные не были зарегистрированы в посольстве Соединенных Штатов Америки здесь, в Того. Теперь, посол должен забронировать важная встреча с президентом Того, чтобы разобраться в этом вопросе в глубоких подробностей.

Его назначение стоимости является оценка € 7260; эта стоимость будет фасадом вами если не посольство вынужден отказаться от этого вопроса. Наши выделяют разведывательной группы по-прежнему ждет совету посла заключить свои выводы в Соединенных Штатах и теперь, чтобы закончить все необходимые шаги от вашего имени эту сумму эквивалентную € 7260, что требуется от вас.

Это последняя информация только что теперь в 22:20 GMT в эту ночь и посол поручил связаться с вами, даже в то время далеко в конце часа сотрудник посольства. Посол не почивает из-за вашего вопроса.

Покажите свою готовность сделать этот платеж как можно раньше, для того, чтобы финансовая для посольства составлять отчеты для Посла часов завтра утром.

Секунда Джуд O'SBORNE,

Генеральный секретарь Amb.Robert E.Whitedead.

Посольство Америки, Ломе Того.

Бульвар Эйадемы BP 852, Ломе.

Тел.: (+228) 2261 5470

Электронная почта: jude.ossborne @ gmail.com , lomewebmaster@state.gov .

Sir, the Ambassador is ready to look into the matter very properly and in detailed approach, but you must provide your readiness to make the payment of the sum of €7260 to the Financier of the Embassy needed to enable the Ambassador make all necessary contacts and appointments for detailed work on your behalf. Actually, there is a trace now that these family members were leaving America with a final departure point in Atlanta USA at the date of Sunday the 30th of July 2006; but the Ambassador cannot complete his job on your behalf without you making this necessary payment to the department of the financier's office. I therefore advise you to indicate when you will be making this payment to enable my office furnish you with necessary information for payment.

To inform you, the Embassy has received your documents and photo of one the deceased persons.

Dear Mr. Yuriy Leonov,

Your request for inquiring and verification and validation is in progress on your behalf; but you must understand that these deceased were not full American citizens and their particulars were not registered in the Embassy of the United States of America here in Togo. Now, the Ambassador will have to book an important appointment with the President of Togo for to look into the matter in deep details.

His appointment cost is an estimate of €7260; this cost will be fronted by you if not the Embassy is forced to withdraw from the matter. Our secrete Intelligence team is still waiting for the advice of the Ambassador to conclude their findings in the United States and now to finish all necessary steps on your behalf this sum of €7260 equivalent is required from you.

This latest information just came us now at 22:20GMT this night and the Ambassador has instructed to contact you even while far late in the embassy official hour. The Ambassador is not resting because of your matter.

Show your readiness to make this payment as early as possible to enable the financial for the embassy make reports for the Ambassador tomorrow morning hours.

Sec. Jude O'SBORNE,

Secretary General to Amb.Robert E.Whitedead.

Boulevard Eyadema B.P. 852, Lom

Emails: jude.ossborne@gmail.com, lomewebmaster@state.gov.

Нажмите здесь, чтобы Ответить или Переслать.

Использовано 0%

0 ГБ из 10,1 ГБ

© Google, 2013 - Условия использования.

Последние действия в аккаунте: 25 мин. назад.

Дополнительная информация

Jude O'sborne

Показать подробную информацию

Work Australia 5 urgent positions left. Apply now!

Re: power of attorney. FUARE.E.GNASSIN×Распечатать

17 окт. в 4:00

Fuare E. GNASSINGBE

Кому леонов Юрий

ПеревестиСоздать правилоСвойства письма кратко

×Язык письма — английский. Перевести на русский?

Перевести

Attention: MR. LEONOV YURIY VASILEVICH.

Dear Mr. Leonov,

You are now to visit the High Court of Justice of Togo to make a new application for your PLOG. Your file has been forwarded back to the court for alignment for due process approval and legalization of your PLOG.

You have until Wednesday December 3, 2014 to make this new application and processing of your PLOG, after which if you did not meet up with this date your apparent inheritance will be finally and completely turned over to the treasurey account of the Republic/Federation as an unclaimed bill.

You have this stipulated period of 60 days both to make the new application to the High Court of Togo and processing and legalzation of your PLOG.

I would personally advise you that if you have any person who is willing to help you as your late lawyer's son has suggested to you I would advise you to follow up such person immediately without delaying further.

Regards,

Fuare E. GNASSINGBE.

President of the Republic of TOGO.

NOTE: ALL CONTACTS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO: FUARE.E.GNASSINGBE@PRESIDENCY.COM

Я не могу получить перевод т.к должна погасить налог на валютный перевод вот что пишет мой банкThe banking sector in Russia has a contentious history that has loaned its locals more distrust than anything else. We assumed The crisis of 1998 and years of unattractive interest rates within their cycle is over. Your ATM card is ready for use and we are to send it through courier. However we received an internal server error and have contacted the Central bank of the Russian federation in Moscow.

They referenced that you will be taxed 13% for every $1 million dollars, before you can withdraw and use funds locally. We cannot accept that. It is too bogus, which means they are will be demanding nearly $400,000usd. They know we can file a paper security on your behalf and release and international ATM card that you can use money freely. That is why we asked for tax receipt from you earlier as we were in communication. The good news is that our lawyers can obtain this tax clearance that is been demanded by Russian bank for only $2,950usd. With no service charge, hence you are our customer. Please make arrangement for this clearance as we get back to you with further directives from the Central bank of Russian federation in Moscow.

По электронной почте пришло письмо следующего содержания:

ROM THE DESK OF: BARRISTER PETER J. ABBA

CHAMBER:ABBA & ASSOCIATES

3 Allen Ave.Ikeja, Lagos - Nigeria

Please bear with me for sending this letter

to you surprisingly. I am the Barrister P.J Abba

Personal Attorney to a national of your country,

who used to work with Shell Petroleum Development

Company in Nigeria (SPDC).

Please, I sincerely wish to let you know that this

is not the kind of e-mails that you will refer to

as "spam" or it's like. I am genuine and I will

prove it to you once I hear back from you

On the 21st of April 2002, my client,

his wife And their three children

were involved in a car accident

along Sagamu/Lagos Express Road.

Unfortunately they All lost their

lives in the event of

the accident,Since then I have made

several enquiries to your Embassy to

locate any of my clients extended relatives,

this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts,

I decided to trace his relatives over the

Internet to locate any member of his family

but of no avail, hence I contacted you.

I contacted you to assist in repartrating

the money and property left behind by my

client before they get confiscated

or declared unserviceable by the bank

where this huge deposits were lodged.

Particularly, the Bank where the deceased

had an account valued at about $9million

U.S dollars (Nine million dollars).

Conseqently,The bank issued me a notice

to provide the next of kin or have the account

confiscated within the next ten official working days.

Since I have been unsuccesfull in

locating the the relatives for over 2 years now.

I seek your consent to present you as the next of

kin of the deceased since you are from the same

country so that the proceeds of this account

valued at $9million U.S dollars can be paid

to you and then you and me can share the money.

55% to me and 40% to you,while 5% should be for

expenses or tax as your government may require.

I have all necessary legal documents that can

be used to back up any claim we may make. All

I require is your honest cooperation to enable us

see this deal through. I guarantee that this

will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that

will protect you from any breach of the law.

Yours Faithfully,

P.J. Abba

For:Abba & Associates.

Я поинтересовался, что требуется от меня, на что получил следующий ответ:

Dear Vladimir,

I respond with the belief that you understand the necessity for strict privacy and confidence in a transaction of this magnitude and

nature. I make bold to intimate you with the details of my perfected

modalities for the realization of this project. This project is ready

for execution, it is 100% risk free;But where the only risk lies is will this money be safe when in your custody?I will trust you with

this responsibilty but it is a risk on my part if this money is not transfered out of this country immediately.

I depend on your total co-operation and assistance for the materialization of this project to be accomplished.

The necessity to follow my instructions cannot be over-emphasized, as I am committed not just for the transfer of the funds parse, but to ensure a 100% success of this project.I hope for your total trust and honesty as I reassure you that neither your interest nor that of your company will be jeopardized on account of availing me the use of your account for the transfer of the funds in question.

We are embarking on this transaction after the bank where the money is being lodged gave me

an ultimatum to provide a next of kin to the deceased or the money will be forfieted into the Federal Government War Endowment fund which was secretly set aside to support the rebels in west african

sub-region in an effort of the government to perpatrate thier long

stay in office sine these leaders are all ex-military men with a military mind in civilain clothing.It was due to this backdrop that I kicked against the wrong use of these fund hence I contacted you to help me save lives and also benefit immensly from this money.

MODALITIES

The sum of US$9,000,000.00 being the inheritance claim payment would

be officially perceived to have been willed to you by our late client. Yes, the process of the funds transfer would be legitimized and officialised by assuming the protocol of a foreign transfer entitlement from Union Bank Nigeria Plc which is the final remitting authority. However this application will pass through the Tenders Board of the bank. All relevant approvals and validation report will certify the claims for the payment.

All other approvals will be issued by the Central Bank of Nigeria.All

these are mere procedures for the satisfaction of fund release.

Be informed that within 5-7 working days of the commencement of this project, we would have successfully concluded the customary procedure oof transfer. To enable us commence,kindly forward the following information:

1.Your complete names.

2.Your contact/mailing address.

3.Your private telephone and fax number.

Upon the receipt of these information,I will forward to you the Bank text of application form which you will use to apply for the inheritance claims from the bank,you are to complete and return to the bank for processing Immediately.

I await to hear from you.

Regards,

Barrister Peter Abba.

Не могли бы Вы объяснить, что на самом деле хотят от меня?

Спасибо. Владимир.

Бесплатный вопрос юристам онлайн

Если Вам трудно сформулировать вопрос — позвоните, юрист Вам поможет:
Бесплатно с мобильных и городских

Меня обманул брокер я обратилась компанию LawyerТерритория права. Они написали в оргон регуляци. Мне к возврону подтвердили 0,58 биткой. Открыли счент в немецком банки Donner за 37345 тыс руб.inform you that a payment of 0.58 BTC has been credited to your transit account.

You were previously informed that due to the difference in exchange rates and the fact that you have an account open for a one-time financial transaction, we strongly requested that you make payments of no more than 0.2 BTC.

According to the email previously provided to you, due to the value of the bitcoins, an overdraft of 3% of the total amount was paid to make your payment to replace the exchange rate difference.

This payment insures the bank against a fall in the bitcoin rate, the reservation rate is 60.507 USD per 1 BTC. If at the time of payment the rate is equal to or higher than the booking rate, then 3% will be fully added to your invoice and paid. Please deposit this payment into your transit account потом пришло такое письмо Нужны опять деньги.

Я уже не вижу конца этому. Вот ссылка.

Банкаinfo@donner-reuschel.ltd .Кто може мне, что сказать. Мой номер 890939383324

Меня обманул брокер представившись Газпром Инвест на самом деле оказался зарегистрирован в Лондоне и обратился к юристам Они вроде провели работу to по выводу денег через банк швейцарский с банком не пришло письмо

Dear Customer,

We inform you that a payment of 0.35 BTC has been credited to your transit account.

Earlier, you were informed that due to the difference in exchange rates and since you have an account opened for a one-time financial transaction, we strongly asked you to make payments no more than an amount of 0.2 BTC.

According to the letter previously provided to you, due to the Bitcoin value for making your payment, an overdraft payment of 6% of the total amount was issued to replace the exchange rate difference.

This payment insures the bank against a fall in the Bitcoin rate, the reservation rate is USD 43 140,00 for 1 BTC. If at the time of your payment therate is equal to or higher than the reservation rate, then 6% will be fully added to your invoice and paid. Please make this payment to your transit account.

--

Bordier & Cie SCmA – Rue de Hollande 16 – CH – 1204 Geneva

Tel : +41 58 258 00 00

Email: support@bordier.fund

Расскажите что это может быть правда или нет.

BENIN POLICE FORCE FRAUD/CONTRACT AND IDENTITY THEFT INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT

OFFICE OF THE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE COMMAND FORCE HEADQUARTERS

LOUIS EDET HOUSE CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT COTONOU BENIN

Attention,

We received an instruction memo and letter few days ago from the New York Police Department in America that your consignment box was freight by UPS diplomat Courier Company was stopped by the United States Joint Patrol Team in the Transport and Security Administration Department, the letter also made us to understand that your consignment box is due for urgent repatriation back to Africa yesterday. However, as I write you now, and it was returned back to Africa early hours of today, and was deposited to my station.

This notification letter report is based on the returned of your consignment box, and you are urgently advice to give urgent attention to this development.

Well, I have also contacted UPS office headquarters to know why all these happened and I now understand the reason why the consignment box has been having problems on transit while in an attempt to reach you, The problem is very simple, it was because all these while, you guys never employ a police constable to follow up the delivery with a Police certified Extract Clearance Report, well, there is one way to which this box right here could reach you without long stories again, and that way is first of all, getting a Police Extract of this your consignment box of $7.4 million USD. Thereafter, I will personally bring it to your house or assign a Police Constable to escort the consignment box to your house. As a member of the Federal Executive Council, I to travel to USA with President Yayi Bonni of Benin to the Obama's Presidential Inauguration last Year, assuming your consignment box came to my office earlier than this; I would have come to the state along with it. Meanwhile, The cost of getting this consignment to your doorstep is nothing to be compared to what you had spent before, the only protocol to be observed is for you to get the Police Extract Clearance Report of the consignment box, and this clearance certificate shall cost you the sum of $25 and this is the only money you have to pay for the consignment to get to you. However, if you can really round and get just only $25 I will help you with all that processes therein, I will also help you get the Police Extract and transport the consignment a long side the entourage of the presidential convoy, though it will be stressful on me, but I can help you do it if you can send the sum $25 as early as possible today. I will use the money to settle the pilot and some officials so that nobody will disturb the movement as we come to meet you in your house.

Receiver,s Name:Pairlck Nzochel

City: Cotonou

Text Question:Yes

Text Answer:OK

Amount:$25

MTCN

If you truly want us to bring this consignment to your doorstep then you have to find this money and send today to above given names so that I can obtain a Police Extract Clearance that will enhance a hitch-free delivery to your doorstep and the shipment shall be delivered on Friday evening at your house, please also re-confirm your personal home address and ID for easy identification upon arrival, I shall also need to have your direct telephone number so that I can call and reach you right from the airport.

1. FULL NAME

2. DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER

3. MOBILE PHONE NUMBER

7. CURRENT RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS___

8. ID CARD COPY:

Best Regards,

Yours Faithfully,

Ronald Howard,

Inspector General of Police.

E-mail: (howard.ronald.13@mail.ru)

Telephone Number:+229-61390536

Бесплатный вопрос юристам онлайн