Спросить юриста  бесплатно

Вопрос № 16902

18.10.2001, 07:51

I am in USA now and want to finish my marriage (registered in St.

Petersburg) with my Russian husband. We don't have any requests to each other. Can he do it himself, without my presence, and how?


Ответы юристов

19.10.2001, 17:37

Dear Olga, there is an opportunity to dissolve a marriage in Russia without your presence. The additional information in Russian direct on my letter box: loves@pisem.net

Yours faithfully,

Бесплатный вопрос юристам онлайн

Если Вам трудно сформулировать вопрос — позвоните, юрист Вам поможет:
Бесплатно с мобильных и городских